I just made this and am really excited to see how it turns out! I plan on using the same recipe again but with other flowers and herbs.
dandelion fizz recipe
6 cups dandelion flowers
5 quarts water
4 cups sugar, honey or other sweetener
2 lemons (less lemon or none if you use honey)
- clean dandelions if necessary, and trim stems
- bring water to a boil and pour over dandelions
- cover and leave for 12 hours
- strain through a cloth and add sweetener, lemon juice and rind
- heat and stir till dissolved but do not boil
- strain into jugs or jars and leave to cool
- pour into clean, dry bottles with tight screw caps
- brew is ready to drink in 3-4 weeks!
Watermelon Cake! (tutorial/recipes)
- Adult Version: soak in rum or vodka
- melon balls make lovely toppers for drinks (more serving ideas in the link)
I am nothing special of this I am sure. I am just a common man with common thoughts. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten. But I’ve loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, that has always been enough.